The benefits your school will receive are designed to help you meet your own school improvement priorities, and include:
- Enrolment in the Peer Review programme which provides the underpinning for collaboration, support and challenge across our alliance
- An optional visit from an alliance headteacher to review your school improvement plan and agree how best the alliance can support you
- Between 2 and 4 days of school improvement time, e.g. Specialist Leader of Education / Lead Practitioners offering consultancy or bespoke training based on your priorities
- Up to 20% discounts on professional development delivered locally and tailored to the local context
- Priority access to professional development or special projects funded through bids
Our membership fee is based on school size and whether you contribute to the Alliance as a Strategic Partner.
|School size||Annual members’ fee||School improvement time included|
|Up to 300 pupils||£1700||Up to 2 days|
|301 to 500 pupils||£2100||Up to 3 days|
|More than 500 pupils||£2500||Up to 4 days|
How to join
If you’d like to join us as a Strategic Partner or Member, please contact us.