The benefits your school will receive reflect our ‘presumption of partnership’ and are designed to strengthen your own school and practice, and the Alliance as a whole. Benefits include:
- Enrolment in the peer review programme which provides the underpinning for collaboration, support and challenge across our Alliance (full price c£1,200)
- Up to 4 days of Specialist Leader of Education consultancy or bespoke training based on your priorities, delivered by expert Southwark practitioners (usually charged at £350 per day)
- Up to 20% discounts on CPD delivered locally and tailored to the local context, including £200 off NPQML places and £300 off NPQSL places (up to a maximum of 8)
- Priority access to participation in any activities funded through bids
- Discounts negotiated with partner organisations
Our membership fee is based on school size and whether you contribute to the Alliance as a Strategic Partner.
|School Size||Annual Fee||Entitled to all benfits, including|
|Members||Strategic Partners||SLE days at no additional cost||Discounted NPQML and NPQSL places|
|Up to 300 pupils||£1600||£1200||Up to 2||Up to 4|
|301 to 500 pupils||£2000||£1600||Up to 3||Up to 6|
|More than 500 pupils||£2400||£2000||Up to 4||Up to 8|
Non-members may, as now, participate in Alliance activities on a pay-as-you-go basis. However, priority will be given to members.
How to join
If you’d like to join us as a Strategic Partner or Member, please contact us.